15 Random Facts You Might Not Know About Me
- I don’t think I’m allergic to anything.
- I broke my leg when I was around 2 back in California.
- I have a son.
- I love food…like I LOVE food.
- I don’t like when people squeeze toothpaste from the middle of the tube.
- I despise liars and cheats. (What goes around comes around)
- I own 5 cars. 3 are stored away.
- I’m 5’10”. 6’…if I tip-toe.
- I own Ace Ink Printing where I make custom shirts and drinkware.
- I am the only child between my parents but have 3 brothers & 3 sisters as noted in the Author FAQ :).
- I’ve been married once before and you can see how I feel about it here
- The older I get, the more I just want to spend time with loved ones and stay away from the world.
- I can cook. I mean it’s a little better than edible so that’s something.
- I finished college, own my own home, and can kind of build things like you saw here. My father and I also built my dining room table and we did my entertainment center pictured below.
- I have never been skydiving…I don’t think id fare too well jumping out of a perfectly good plane to be honest.
Like a fact about me? Dislike one? Have a fact YOU’D like to share? Leave a comment below! Thank you guys for reading!