Today we will be learning how to make Garlic Butter Shrimp. This quick & easy recipe is tasty, delicious, and even a bit spicy. Serve it with a salad or your favorite veggies for the perfect main dish!
The garlic and butter complement the shrimp and make this dish taste delicious! Don’t want rice? Stick them on a taco, in pasta, or over a salad. There are so many different ways to use these yummy shrimp!
- 8 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 ½ pound shrimp cleaned, peeled, & deveined (I used 2 lbs in the video)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 5 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flake (depends on your spicy tolerance)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ½ Cup Chicken Broth
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 2 cups of rice
- 4 cups of water
- 2 TBS olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Melt 2 TBS butter in large pan on medium heat. Add shrimp. Add salt & pepper to taste. Cook 2-3 minutes until pink & set aside.
- Add garlic. Cook 1 minute. Add chicken broth & lemon juice, stir. Bring to a boil then reduce to simmer. Reduce by half. Add remaining 6 TBS of butter, cook until melted.
- Stir in shrimp. Let simmer until ready to serve.
- Place rice, water, olive oil, & salt into rice cooker. Set it to cook.