Today we will be learning how to make Chicken Pesto Flatbread. The delicious flavor of the pesto combined with the melted mozzarella will have your mouth watering for more.
• 3 Chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
• Flat Bread • salt and pepper to taste
• Pesto to taste
• 1/2 Cup Mozzarella, shredded
• 2 TBSP Olive Oil
• 3 Roma Tomatoes, diced (or toppings of your choice)
1. Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces. Season with salt & pepper.
2. Cook chicken on medium heat.
3. Place cooked chicken, shredded Mozzarella, & toppings of your choice on flatbread.
4. Heat @ 350 degrees for around 7 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve & enjoy.