Today we will be learning how to make Thicc Pesto. This quick & easy recipe is tasty, delicious, and goes great on a lot of things. Make a chicken flatbread, pesto pasta or a creamy pesto chicken.
• 2 Cups Basil Leaves
• 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan
• 1/3 Cup Pine Nuts or Walnuts
• 3 Large Garlic Cloves, Minced
• 1/2 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 1/4 TSP Salt
• 1/8 TSP Pepper
1. Combine basil, garlic, walnuts into food processor & blend. 2. Add grated parmesan cheese. Blend. Scrape sides of processor.
3. Slowly pour olive oil into food processor while continuing to blend.
*If pesto is too thick, slowly add more olive oil into mixture and blend.